BREXIT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION NEEDED
If transporting items to or from the UK, please be advised there is a delay on our current service due to new customs regulations.
Once our regular service resumes, we will require the following information in addition to a completed Online Quotation Form.
Please note, any customs duties, taxes or additional charges incurred, including waiting time and storage fees, are the responsibility of the customer.
1. Scanned copy of passport (name on passport must match name on the booking).
2. Full item inventory.
3. Approximate total value of the consignment (second-hand value rather than the insurance value).
4. If goods being transported are brand new, please provide:
– Name of seller and company address
– Description of items purchased and part numbers
– Total cost of goods including any tax payable
5. If transporting a vehicle, please provide:
– Scanned copy of the V5 Log Book.
6. If transporting a pet, please refer to our Pet Transport page click here.
7. Please note, accepted quotations will be invoiced in advance and payment must be made prior to collection.