What does the term “Dedicated Service” mean?
Ibiza Transport offers a number of add-on services that some customers may wish to take advantage of. Each comes with an additional charge so be sure to ask for more details. The specific services are as follows:
- On-Site Estimations: We can carry out on-site estimations in the UK and Ibiza. This service is normally necessary when multiple large items, like pieces of furniture, are due to be moved.
- VIP Vehicle: This means your items will have exclusive use of a removal vehicle. This service is normally utilised for full house moves and vehicle transportation but can be requested for any type of move.
- Special Packing & Wrapping: We highly recommend this dedicated service, especially if you have high value items to transport. Our team will pack and wrap items using professional grade packing materials to ensure items are safe and secure during transit.
- Dismantling & Reassembling: Some items may need dismantling for transportation and reassembling at the delivery point. This service is only applicable to furniture and not electrical equipment. Please advise in advance if you would like a particular item to be dismantled and/or reassembled.
- Premium Insurance Cover: Standard insurance cover is included in Ibiza Transport quotes (unless items have been packed by the customer), however, if you are planning to transport high value items or important items, then please discuss premium insurance options with us in advance.
- Personal Transport Updates: This dedicated service is normally utilised when transporting pets, however, if you wish to know where your items are during transit, then you can opt for our personal transport updates and be kept informed from collection to delivery.